1. Prospecting: The process of sourcing new, early-stage leads to begin working through the sales process. It’s a vital part of the sales process and part of successful studios’ daily or weekly workflow.
2. Connecting and Qualifying: Connecting involves team initiating contact with those early-stage leads to gather information. Qualifying involves new leads — deciding whether or not they’re a good-fit lead for your business and whether or not they’ll likely move forward in the buyer’s journey.
3. Researching: When your team learns more about each prospect and company, this allows the ability to offer a more tailored and personalized experience and improves the likelihood of closing a deal.
4. Presenting: Typically when your team offers a demo, tour, intro offer etc.
5. Handling Objections: Your team should be prepared to handle any and all objections. Listening to prospect’s objections and questions can help better tailor your company to fit their needs.
6. Closing: Refers to any late-stage activities that happen as a prospect becomes a buyer.