Ask yourself: In a global pandemic how are you utilizing social media to achieve your marketing goals?
Grow your brand presence through strategic partnerships: Reach out to companies who align with your vision and goals to help build your brand .
Why are strategic partnerships essential to grow your brand?
- Working with like-minded partners and businesses who already have an established digital footprint will help create genuine connections
- Attract similar target market
- Convert followers from online to offline
Build loyal clients through community events: Give back to your community and it will give back to you in a multiplicity of ways.
- Use your abilities to assist within your community. Share what you have an abundance of: knowledge, time, skills, etc
- Make your experience unique and original. Be authentic and consistent with your voice and brand.
Remain authentic to your brand through social media: Know your audience!
- When you share content: ask yourself if it is congruent and aligned with your brand
- Content is king and context is queen
- Are you creating specific content for each individual platform: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, blogs, (Stories and Posts)
- Are you asking engaging questions?
- How are you delivering your information?
- Is it native or non-native?
- Are you interrupting or making demands?
REMEMBER: Make it simple – Make it memorable – Make it inviting to look at – Make it fun to read – Leo Burnett
Develop a strategy for your brand that will guarantee a true ROI
- Create micro-content for your content calendar
- Targeted FB & Instagram Ads
- Crowdsource content (strategic partners, testimonials, fitness influencers, community/thought leaders)
Go deeper than your number of followers
You want your brand exposed to as many eyes as possible, yet your content MUST captivate and engage.