Part one of this insightful series is all about the hiring process and how to find a great fit for your studio! The episode is aimed at studio owners, operators or managers in hiring positions but also at trainers who want to get more insight into the hiring process and understand both sides of the business.
In part two, Barry and Shay take a look into the often difficult process of firing staff. How do you know when it’s time to let someone go? What are things you can do to turn the situation around? And if you have to part, how do you approach it? If you’ve struggled with finding effective strategies for the hiring and firing process, then this series is for you!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to get organized and efficient in your hiring process
- What to look for and what questions to ask when recruiting new staff
- How to create a selection process and evaluation standards
- Signs that it’s not working and how you can try to counteract
- Strategies to keep the termination process as respectful and friendly as possible
- How to protect your business in the process